Arriving at the studio
- If this is your first time, please arrive 10 minutes early to fill out registration forms or download the form from our website and bring it to class.
- When you arrive, please check in and remove your shoes.
- You are welcome to use our facilities to change. Please place your personal belongings in our cubbies.
- For the courtesy of others please turn off your cell phone when inside the studio.
- The studio is a smoke-free zone.
- We ask that no food be brought into the studio and use only closed non-breakable drink containers.
- Spring water is provided at the studio.
- For safety reasons, chewing gum is not permitted in the studio at any time.
Class and private session reservations We encourage that all of our Class and Private reservations be made on-line. Please call the studio line if you experience difficulty with the online scheduling; 888-509-1063. Evening class reservations can be made up to 2 hours prior to the start of the class. Morning class reservations must be made 12 hours prior to the start of the class. For example, for a 8:00 am Monday morning class the reservation must be made by 8:00 pm Sunday night.
Classes/Privates can be paid for individually or in packages and can be purchased online or in the studio. We accept cash and check. MasterCard, Visa and Discover. You will be notified when your session card and/or class card is about to expire or when it has only one session/class remaining. All class cards, have an expiration date of 6 months from the purchase date. Class Cards are non-refundable. Card Freezes and Extensions are issued under the discretion of every•body Pilates.
Cancellations must be made online and will be accepted up to 24 hours before the start of the class/or private session without a cancelation fee. Since some classes may have a waitlist, this gives another client ample opportunity to join the class.